Linux desktop sluggish over time

cameron lord trieocorp-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 6 14:11:56 UTC 2009

Cameron Lord Replied:

Ive noticed that too on fedora abd Kubuntu, but not xubuntu or Mepis
It goes away if you remove all netscape based applications and librarys

They act like a fresh install!...sometimes :P

For some reson that dosent happen at all when running Fedora on a virtual pc under

windows, is this because the ram is still managed by windows?

--

Cameron Lord (AXCellsecure #1 in secure communications)