CentOS Project Administrator Goes AWOL

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 30 18:18:36 UTC 2009

wow, i wonder if he took the money and ran?
this will really put a lot of distros under the microscope if it goes south.
distro's should have a trust set up for the funds, and proper procedure to spend them (not allowing a grab and run)
Shocking it happened to this distro.

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>