SIP on a Rogers data plan

Alex Kink alexkink-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 25 21:25:06 UTC 2009

I'm using 2 VoIP providers - Unlimitel and vBuzzer.

90% of time I'm using vBuzzer which is a flat fee service ($15/month +
$25/year for number)
Sometimes vBuzzer is down and then asterisk automatically uses Unlimitel
trunk which is a $90/10,000min service. The unlimitel trunk I use for
business and we put through around 12,000min per month on it - I highly
recommend it for business.

In terms of cellphone bill, I have 150min a month outbound + Unlimited
evenings and weekends + Unlimited incoming + CanadaWide My5. For this
portion of the service I pay $50. I have never exceeded the 150min monthly
limit, yet my last bill had a total of 2417 minutes.