chipped in parts

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 24 18:04:51 UTC 2009

Someone is going to hang me for changing the subject not in the right
way... But I forgot how was that the right way...

You think I remember your name? Please be forgiving, my dear friend.

I do remember situations, not names or faces. It was.. when? Quite a few
years ago. Perhaps four? Or five? You were the one who left me
motherboard? We met perhaps on Jarvis? Please confirm.
I know, it sounds not very realistic - but.. anyone who wants to visit
me in Russia - please come. You pay travel tickets and akll the rest is
my problem. Even though my present salary at university is around 300
CAD monthly.

That motherboard helped me to survive. Did you know? It helped me to
survive. I still have it! I use now another computer, also very cheap
though powerful.

Did you all know that I, with PhD in Physics from Netherlands, and a
postdoc at Dalhousie had to live on streets of Toronto? And doing very
dirty jobs for very low money just to survive? I never ever was able to
get a decent life opportunities in Canada. For 14 years of living in
Canada. Why a shit I had to go to Russia for living after I lost my job?
Do you think this is normal? Ask there yourself. Ask yourself also why
so many educated people are on streets and doing poor and hard jobs
barely able to survive.

I was on streets of Toronto in summer 1998. I will never ever forget that.

zb.