Coder Girl...

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 24 17:04:21 UTC 2009

Rajinder,

We are over! This discussion is done!

Otherwise Evan may come and teach us religion. So, take care and write
since now on Linux subjects.

I can not come to your seminar (I would love to). I live now (God knows
for how long) in Orel, which is 400 km south-west of Moscow in Russia.
You all there may wonder how is that possible that a Canadian citizen
who is of Polish origin (and Polish as a whole in fact consider Russia
as an enemy) lives in Russia? Well... I ask that question myself...

zb.