Coder Girl...

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 24 15:32:52 UTC 2009

Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Zbigniew Koziol<softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>> Rajinder Yadav wrote:

>>> I Love this =) thanks for sharing!!!
>>>

>> You people there are getting like monkeys.
>>
>> Sure, I like the idea itself. The intentions are wonderful.
>>
>> Unfortunately, monkeys only could like rap. The disintegration of moral
>> values that goes through within this society has no equal through out the
>> globe.
>>
>> zb,
>>

> Hello ZB,
>
> first I am not offended with what you said, but I would like you to
> try to see that your story about me and other who enjoy artist and
> self-expression and sharing is totally misguided.
>
> I would like to invite you to stand and try to see that there is
> nothing wrong about Rap, however what is wrong is what you seem to be
> telling yourself.
>
> I don't care to be called a monkey, I am pretty confident in my own
> skin and when I hear a comment like this I can only try to be a better
> human being and try to stand for my fellow human being like yourself
> ZB and try to make you understand that you are possibly wrong about
> your view and your fears.
>
> I can only invite you to change your perception about music, about
> rap, about self-expression and about sharing... please drop the act
> that something is or has to be wrong when there is absolutely nothing
> wrong!

How is that possible that no one is wrong? ;) Either I am wrong or you
are wrong. Or we both are wrong. No fourth option... We can not be both
right when we already agreed that at least one of us is wrong. Unless we
assume that a sort of quantum interference exists and determines already
our logic.

> So it's ignorant people who actually causes grief in this world, not
> religion and certainly not rap music or monkey people like me =)

Did you also undergo Darwin evolution? I doubt I did.

> I do not hold a value judgment on you ZB other then I hope you will
> come to a better understanding that you're point of view or reality is
> somewhat misguided.

I am working really very hard on my own understanding of the Universe.

> You have definitely lost your integrity within this community, it is a
> shame and I do hope you will restore your integrity but only if you
> mean it and not because we want to hear some apology!
>
> As for my moral values, there is nothing wrong with them. I am not a
> perfect human being but I do know I don't go through life finding
> issues that separate me from my fellow being so I can pass blind
> judgment on them and then become a person on inaction to make a moral
> difference in them or society.

You touched the right problem: moral values.

Regards,
zb.