Coder Girl...

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 23 16:07:28 UTC 2009

2009/7/23 Colin McGregor <colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>:
> On 7/23/09, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Colin McGregor<colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
>> wrote:
>>> Ran across the following rap music tribute to a woman programmer:
>>>
>>>  http://php-princess.net/2009/07/21/coder-girl/
>>>
>>> All pleasantly warped, twisted, and good fun...
>>>

>>> Colin McGregor
>>
>> I Love this =) thanks for sharing!!!
>
> You are of course most welcome.
>
> But here I am sitting in ... quasi-awe at how what for me was a quick
> light-weight diversion has exploded into a massive debate on this
> list...

Colin, enjoyed the video.  And, important to this post, it's related
to the topic of this list, and more appreciated for that.

I'd like to suggest we all go back to the topic that drew us to this
list in the first place: Linux.  There's an old adage about two topics
never to be discussed in good company: Politics and Religion.  These
have both drawn massive flames on this list recently, and I think the
list would be better without them.  Zbigniew's comment wasn't
Linux-related, but neither was it intended to offend.  Can we just let
the OT comments go?  And talk about Linux?  Thanks.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org