Coder Girl...

Mike el.fontanero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 23 12:52:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Zbigniew Koziol<softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Michael Lauzon wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 07:53, Zbigniew Koziol<softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Rajinder Yadav wrote:
>>>
>>> You people there are getting like monkeys.
>>>
>>> Sure, I like the idea itself. The intentions are wonderful.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, monkeys only could like rap. The disintegration of moral
>>> values that goes through within this society has no equal through out the
>>> globe.
>>>
>>> zb,
>>>

>> That was extremely rude, if you're alluding to black people being
>> monkeys because they like rap I take great offence to that, I am black
>> but hate rap, I really think you need to be removed from this list
>> permanently; and never allowed at a TLUG event again!
>>

> It was rude. It was rude against not color of skin but against of
> degenerating mentality of most of people watching TV and having their views
> on the world shaped by media.
>
> It was not against blacks at all.
>
> I consider now many whites like monkeys. Are blacks monkeys? I doubt so.
> There was no reference in my mail to color of skin at all.
>
> Are all blacks like monkeys? I would have to be insane to say so. Are most
> of whites like monkeys? Oh, well... many are.
>
> So, if you you think that I should be removed from this mailing list because
> I have my own views (that are not related to Linux at all) than please
> continue to argue for that.
>
> zb.

Sorry zb. Go out into the street and ask any five people's reactions
to your statement that "monkeys only could like rap". See whether you
have the time to advance the remainder of your argument.

Refering to people as monkeys in this society packs a great deal of
explosive power. Perhaps we can assume the best from you and put it
down to ignorance.

... Aside from which, this is not a forum dedicated to rubbishing
people's musical tastes. Go find someplace else.

M.