What's happening here?

Slack Rat inconnu-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 22 17:20:42 UTC 2009

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo a écrit profondement:

| Except for the first example, the other ones seems to came from
| msnbot-*.search.msn.com to port 80, so seemingly they are from MS web
| crawler. Can you think any reason a web crawler think there is a
| website at your address?

On second thoughts, the problem is inherited.

I have only had this IP number for a few weeks and the problem seems to
have started as soon as I commenced using it.

There is absolutely no reason why Microsoft would believe that there is
anything on port 80.

In fact there is, but it is not used or advertized.

--
Slackrat