tiny firewall boxes

Aviss,Tyler tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 14 20:10:28 UTC 2009

Having dealt with both Linux (iptables/ipchains) and BSD (ipnat/
ipfilter/ipfw) I would have to say that there's little to be feared by
BSD firewall rules. They're actually quite easy to figure out if you
have 'nix firewall experience, and comparably nice to maintain.

(sent from my phone, so please excuse the typos)