Bit Torrent, Updating Linux

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 9 15:46:05 UTC 2009

I am not sure if anyone is already doing this. What I would like to
eventually provide for the Linux base I am working on putting together
is a way for the user to download modules with an integrated bit
torrent download manager. (For security reasons the torrent would only
use known trusted servers.)

I am planning on building a core Linux base that could be quickly
downloaded. Then during the install phase or after, allow the user to
customize their download of extras using a bit torrent server.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav