Canadian domain registrars

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 8 14:56:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Thomas
Milne<tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I'm looking at some Canadian domain name registrars, I see NamesPro,
> Webnames, Domain.ca, etc. Any nightmares to avoid or positive
> references?

The official ICANN list is thus:
http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/accredited-list.html

There are 147 registrars that ICANN has accredited for TLDs like ORG,
INFO, NET, COM, and such...

CIRA has a similar number of registrars (that quite likely overlaps
quite a lot!):
http://ro.cira.ca/re_choose_en

I'm in the registry "biz," so can't comment on relative merits of registrars.
Eddie Izzard  - "Never put a sock in a toaster." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eddie_izzard.html