Test

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 7 11:01:21 UTC 2009

On Mon Jul 06,2009 11:11:16 PM Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> Looks good on my end and no forced CR+LR, and I can "now" track
> each thread too, wow, the gmail web-client is much better!

Hi Rajinder,

Your next assignment is to change gmail so that you are not including
HTML formatting, only plain text, as requested by this mailing list.

For the gmail client you should see a link above the box where you
compose your message named "Plain Text". Please click on this before
posting your message. The link should change to "Rich Format" (to
give you the option to change back to HTML).

It's a little confusing. If you see "Plain Text" then you will be
posting with HTML (bad). If you see "Rich Format" then you will be
posting only plain text (good).

Thanks,
Scott

--