Test

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 7 01:45:17 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Marc Lanctot <lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:49:16 -0400
> Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> > I've just setup a new gmail account, ymail is too slow at times for my
> > liking!
> >

> Raj -- can you do me a favor and reply to this email. I want to see if
> it shows as a reply to mine.
>
> I suspect your old email account was not properly respecting the
> mail headers responsible for proper threading; your responses were
> always listed as replies to the original thread's post. (Could be my
> client, too, though.)
>
> Marc

Hi Marc,

I suspect ymail is the culprit. I am also on the LFS mailing-list and
someone laughed about yahoo sticking ad tags, this one was about IE8 from
Microsoft...glad these hard-core linux guys found it hilarious and didn't
flame me to polluting their ML =P

After that I started to notice all the crap yahoo would append to my email
at the end. Well I hope gmail is better with your email client. Let me know
if you're still seeing text wrapping problem....I looked through gmail
setting and I didn't see anything about this or html disabling/enabling.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav