Recommendations Please: Music Player and Library Manager

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 5 18:44:07 UTC 2009

ubuntu is thinking of replacing RB with banshee,
i still use amarok (even thou i love mono),
but banshee has a lot of resources behind it,
and is really getting better and better quickly,
if ubuntu doesnt put  banshee in as the default for their next release,
it will probably be the release after that.
I am getting close to switching to Banshee, just not in any rush,
but eventually I will , as it just has too much momentum to be ignored.

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>