LFS

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 5 03:03:58 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

that was a most interesting article and to think Gerard Beekman built a system from scratch at such a young age. Thanks for sharing, would be nice to meet him for kicks =)

Personally, I am impressed with his work of putting together LFS, but there are some unclear things in the book or assumptions made about the reader.

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav