Perl or Python?

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 3 23:11:38 UTC 2009

Dare I say this but Ruby is a fun language. I had a chance to kick it around and I'm hooked. If I have to learn one script language, this would be it.

You can pretty much do anything the other procedural scripts can do. I've read it is much easier to hook/interface with C code to do the heavy lift, much so than with Python.

There are a few keywords which I wish they had borrowed rather than try to be different. I have tired a few times to get rolling with perl, but it never grabbed me.

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav