Perl or Python?

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 1 23:10:27 UTC 2009

My quest as lead me down the path to also consider Ruby =)

The website states:

"The beauty of Ruby is found in its balance between simplicity and power." - Marc, yes it's a vague statement ;)

More to the point the creator says this:

Initially, Matz looked at other languages to find an ideal syntax. Recalling his search, he said, “I wanted a scripting language that was more powerful than Perl, and more object-oriented than Python3.”

Are there any Ruby fans?

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav