OT: Rogers PVR: A Question...?

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 31 22:17:26 UTC 2009

what is the confidence factor on this?
i ask rogers tech and they said no go.
I am pretty sure i have a AS8300HD pvr,
you tell me it works 100% i am going to give it a go.
i can believe that the rogers tech might not know diddly.
I just filled up my PVR today in fact,
havnt had time lately to dump it off via the haupauge
HD recorder. so i would dearly love to do this
(attach a sata drive)

also if you are doing this, is there a firm ware or OS
level number that might have to be taken into account,
(some min. level that this function works).

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>