If you need a laugh

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 29 18:41:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:32 PM, John McGregor <mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Abidel Bassie-Cripps wrote:
>>
>> What tickled my funny bone was that person wanted the "Main Brain". It
>> sounds like it could become a domb blonde joke! LOL
>> **
>
> Ah,  vainly looking for something that isn't there -- sort of like Palin and
> an IQ.

Trying not to drive this issue any further into the wood, I'd suggest
cutting her some slack though.

I missed most of Palin-mania (though I've seen a few things that made
me scratch my head) but still, I don't see "satire" that directly
hunts (er - targets?) living people as being "fair."  (Phrase-only:...
) Lord knows I've made plenty of mistakes myself and sure as HELL I
try to learn from them.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/