If you need a laugh

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 29 15:50:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Michael Lauzon <mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 29/01/2009, Abidel Bassie-Cripps <mrsabidel-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone!
>>
>> If you want a good chuckly, read on. I saw this posted on a freecycle group.
[...]
>> This is a long shot but I thought that I would try asking I NEED
>> (WANTED)Computer Due to a computer failure I'm in need of the "Main
>> Brain" As I have a small business and need a computer to get my payroll
>> done. I don't need the monitor or Keyboard just the "Main Brain".
>> Thanks for considering my request.
>

> If he's running his own 'small business', why wouldn't he have the
> money to go out and buy a computer..?!

Not to detract from your point, but many businesses don't want to
shell anything out that they can get for free or at little cost right
now.  Ignoring economics, that can be a Good Thing - particularly in
the recent Surge Of Acceptance of FOSS in general.

$0.02  ;-)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/