If you need a laugh

Abidel Bassie-Cripps mrsabidel-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 29 15:39:02 UTC 2009

Hello everyone!

If you want a good chuckly, read on. I saw this posted on a freecycle group.

Abidel

This is a long shot but I thought that I would try asking I NEED
(WANTED)Computer Due to a computer failure I'm in need of the "Main
Brain" As I have a small business and need a computer to get my payroll
done. I don't need the monitor or Keyboard just the "Main Brain".
Thanks for considering my request.