computer won't power up

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 26 18:06:43 UTC 2009

On 1/26/09, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:

[snip]

> I almost never go to tiger direct, because other than carrying some
> decent video cards and of course asus motherboards, the vast majority of
> their computer parts are cheap low quality crap.  So I shop at canada
> computers instead where I can actually get the good parts.

Well, I find Tiger Direct to be good as a quick source of information
(their website is well laid out). Also, I have bought a Silverstone
home theatre style PC cases from them, EXCELLENT quality, at scary
prices... In other words, when it comes time to buy stuff, I avoid
Tiger Direct for commodity type products, and only look to them for
speciality items...

For the non-speciality stuff, a walk around College & Spadina can save
a fair amount of $$ over Tiger Direct.

Colin McGregor