Keyboard shopping

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 25 03:43:52 UTC 2009

Neil Watson wrote:
> Are happy hacker keyboards still available?
No; I checked. The arm of Fujitsu that manufactured it is officially out
of the keyboard business and the HHK stopped production in 2006:
http://www.pfusystems.com/hhkeyboard/hhkeyboard.html

The current keyboard that I need to replace is a Fujitsu and I'm sorry
they got out of the keyboard (and hard disk too, for that matter) markets.

(Having said that, there are quite a few compact-format boards around,
some of them with the old IBM mechanical feel:
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/mightymouse1.html)

- Evan