Speakerphone for Ubuntu 8.10?

Abidel Bassie-Cripps mrsabidel-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 17 02:47:43 UTC 2009

Hello Evan

As for MagicJack, I will be calling them to ask the same questions, now that I can get a Canadian number.
As for Voip, I've heard similar stories about Vonage and other local services. When I got my service with Igonet, they where the cheapest at the time. They have constantly been working well for us with only one draw back. Canadian only toll free numbers can not be reached as I'm tectnically calling back to Canada. But how cares, I can call long distance numbers in North America at no addition cost.

Regards!
Abidel