RevCan and Linux/FireFox

John Sellens jsellens-Iv5KO+h6AVB+Y12zHexnB0EOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 10 18:23:13 UTC 2009

| This is actually an example of a government organization discriminating
| against a visible minority.

Hey - good joke!

The site says:
    Red Hat Fedora Core 8 and Ubuntu 7.10
    Firefox 2.0.0.6 or higher (version 3.x is not supported at this time),
which sure makes it look like they plan to support Firefox 3, but just
haven't been able to yet.

| Our goverment should not be
| telling us which OS and which Broswer we need to use to access their
| services, they need to make sure we all have equal access.

Damn right!  I demand that they support the original CERN "WorldWideWeb"
browser on my NeXT cube!  Javascript? SSL? Inline graphics? Who needs 'em?!

| we should contact Revenue Canada in regards to our rights.

You do have a great sense of humour! Thanks!

John