New KDE: Like it but its got almost as many bugs as vista (URGENT)

cameron lord trieocorp-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 9 01:49:18 UTC 2009

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:07:53 -0800-FFYn/CNdgSB7Yz9tXW36Kw at public.gmane.org: Re: New KDE (was: Re: [TLUG]: Linux drove me to get a Mac)To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org

I am using KDE3 on Ubuntu 8.04 at work and Ubuntu 7.10 at home. I got no problems. Part of the reason may be I don't install d uninstall games :-) I use virtual machines to test new programs before I install them.

EK--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
From: Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>Subject: New KDE (was: Re: [TLUG]: Linux drove me to get a Mac)To: tlug-mfGULW49uUSGESfMtMwSeQ at public.gmane.org: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 10:44 AMTyler Aviss wrote:
> ** Has anyone else tried KDE4? I'd love to swap notes and try to sort
> out the big annoyance it's become.
Cameron Lord (age 13) wrote:I now have kde 4 it has a couple hunderd small bugs but its verry good in its layoutits layout: wich is good but it has a huge security holefrom: cameron lord (trieocorp-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org) <trieocorp enterprises>