Linux has driven me to buy Windows Vista

Michael Lauzon mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 5 18:09:12 UTC 2009

On 05/01/2009, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Part of what I am banking on with this new system (new hardware underneath,
> too) is that it will last me for a few years of my (modest) gaming needs. I
> am hoping that by then, gaming on Linux will have matured and I can sever my
> last tether to Windows entirely.
>
> Madi

We had some good games on Linux because of Loki, however we do know
how that turned out...supposedly the Unreal games could be played on
Linux natively; I heard that Microsoft is buying -- bought? -- Epic
but I cannot find any evidence to that regard because UT3 was supposed
to be on Linux as well.

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon