GRAH!?!

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 5 16:39:28 UTC 2009

Technically some dingbat could have pulled it from the archived copies
online as opposed to actual email, but if they actually posted to the
list itself then the sending IP-address might be in the headers and
match the IP(s) used to post the crap on codetocode. However, if most
of these are coming from public areas such as libraries or bell, etc,
then there could be other (innocent) users who showed up with the same
IP.

- TJA

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Lennart Sorensen
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 05:34:37PM -0500, Madison Kelly wrote:
>> Thanks for all the replies. I realized after I left that asking the list
>> admin to check logins was pretty darn dumb of me... this is a mailing
>> list, not a BBS. D'oh!
>
> Isn't there also public archives of the list in which case anyone
> capturing url's or the like from the archive could have gone there
> without even being a subscriber.
>
> --
> Len Sorensen

Tyler Aviss