NewTLUG and Seneca?

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 28 18:50:08 UTC 2009

Ivan Avery Frey wrote:
> Both Seneca at York and IBM on Steeles are served by express buses.
> There is the York University Rocket and the Steeles East Express.

To York  there's also a Steeles West express (60E) and express service
along Jane (35E). York is also a termnal for multiple routes of GO
Transit, York Region Transit, VIVA and I just discovered that it's even
served by Brampton Tramsit. More than 1600 buses a day stop at York.

> Mind these only apply in the early evening before the meeting starts.
> After the meeting is over some express service is no longer in effect.

The 196 express from York to Downsview Station now runs until 1am The
Steeles and Jane express service doesn't run at night but the Steeles
West runs pretty fast at that time.

Also, I now have some access to rooms on the York campus proper which
are steps away from the bus terminal in York Lanes.

- Evan