xine sound crippled

Ken Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 23 20:25:14 UTC 2009

Well, if it's a codec problem, you could try installing older codec
packages from the mplayer web site, www.mplayerhq.hu.  Maybe it's a bug in
the newer codecs.  xine / totem both are both front-ends to mplayer, if I
remember correctly.

Ken B.

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
   "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"                  Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
   "Perl Phrasebook"                 Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html