Document Templating / Report Generation solution?

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 23 17:47:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:42:13PM -0500, S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:
> How good are latex exports to MS Word or OpenOffice.org?

You can output to RTF but the results are poor.  I posted here a while
back about trying to create a Word version of my resume from the Latex
source.  I ended up having to keep two versions.  One in Latex to offer
HTML, PDF and text.  The other was Word which I hate giving out because
the head hunters have a habit of reformatting or changing it.

--
Neil Watson
UNIX Consultant