serious xfs (file ystem) issues

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 20 15:26:32 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 06:56:17PM -0500, William Muriithi wrote:
>  Come again. I am not sure I understood your question properly.  Would you
> mind to explain further please

xfs has been supported by the linux kernel for years.  Why do you hav
a dkms module for xfs support?  What purpose could it possibly serve?
Is it a newer version than the 2.6.18 kernel provides?  Is it an older
version by some chance?  Is it an extra buggy version?  Could be the
whole cause of your troubles.

--
Len Sorensen