Any Gentoo Users on this list?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 19 14:28:26 UTC 2009

I asked this awhile ago and there weren't many out there. If I find
some more free time in my future I may look at poking around with
Gentoo a bit myself though.

If you do decide to switch over, would you care to keep a log of
important differences to note, etc? It would be nice to create a
knowledge-base of sorts for this.

- TJA

--
Tyler Aviss