Open source Band website software?

Richard Dice rdice-e+AXbWqSrlAAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 15 00:23:13 UTC 2009

Hi Madi,

Have you and/or your friend considered Myspace?  While it's not open source
per se, and while personally I find it pretty awful, it is where all the
bands in the world have their web space.  There are a lot of plugins that
are tailored to bands, e-newletter distribution, audio, photos, tour
calendars, etc.

If what your friend cares about is being a successful band, Myspace is a
pretty much a must-do.

Cheers,
 - Richard