World of Goo Linux Version is Ready!

Michael Lauzon mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 14 11:56:51 UTC 2009

The Linux version of World of Goo is finally ready for download! It's
available exclusively from our site, in three different packages
depending on what your computer likes. (tar.gz, deb, rpm)

If you already got the game from our site, you can use your same
download link to get the linux version in addition to your Windows and
Mac versions. A huge thanks to Maks Verver for getting this running on
linux, and the beta testers for making sure it runs smoothly! The full
game and demo versions all available here.

Update: Yes, still DRM free! And works on 64 bit systems too.

Source: http://2dboy.com/2009/02/12/world-of-goo-linux-version-is-ready/

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon