[TLUG]Linux CD's?

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 14 04:10:58 UTC 2009

cameron lord wrote:
>  hi all!
>  I need some linux distros for a school project
>  i need:
>  Backtrack 3
>  CentOS
>  and Fedora 9 (kde)
>  but im not allowed to buy them new or burn them!
>  can any one help?

I think that you should explain the scope of the project and why you
can't just download / burn them yourself like any other linux user does.
You are asking us to be out of pocket for the CDs, our time, and the
shipping costs as though we have some obligation to do so.Life doesn't
work that way. My gut reaction from reading your initial email is that
you have deliberately left out some very pertinent details.