Public Works Canada solicitation about FOSS

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 13 19:45:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> This is mighty interesting...
>
> http://www.merx.com/English/SUPPLIER_Menu.Asp?WCE=Show&TAB=1&PORTAL=MERX&State=7&id=PW-%24%24EE-015-18733&FED_ONLY=0&hcode=Au64x22Vv9pVNE3IKtFp3Q%3d%3d

The CBC website posted a story on this just yesterday with comments
from Evan Leibovitch and Russell McOrmand.

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2009/02/12/tech-feds-open-source.html

I'm curious if anyone's been able to start a community-response
template.  If so, I'd like to post a copy on my blog.  I haven't had a
chance to formulate a response yet as I've been busy with work.

I've more work and two birthday parties to attend on the weekend,
Valentines Day fun and a relatively important meeting on Monday.  If
there isn't a template available by Tuesday, I'll try to put something
together for others to use and/or work from.  (That'd only leave one
or two days to edit and send responses in though.)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/