Teksavvy users?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 6 02:34:22 UTC 2009

Perhaps it only applies if you have a fixed IP/subnet? The response I
got from TekSavvy was the following:

----
Apologies on the delay.  I've checked with the admins, and the RWHOIS data is a
requirement of ARIN (essentially, the IP authority), which is why the
information
is on there.
----

I've never heard of such a thing. And according to ARIN 4.2.3.7.6,
they don't need MY info on there. I'd rather not have anyone on the
internet have my full name+address associable with my IP....

--
Tyler Aviss
Systems Support