Disabling favicon errors

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 2 04:10:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks Ian and William. This helped. Funny how one can overlook simple
elegant solution. My thought was for a script to clean out the log, but
then, that would mean locking the file.

Thank you and have a great week

William

2009/1/30 William O'Higgins Witteman <william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>

--
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of
life, please press three.