OT: Rogers PVR: A Question...?

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 1 05:07:19 UTC 2009

ok, i have a 8300HD, and will give it  go.
now, if the stuff goes to the external,
and i then remove it and plug it into a linux box,
can I some how get the contents off it?
or is it encrypted some how, and there is just no way?

will it except a 1.5TB drive i wonder?

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>