Xfig questions

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 29 18:40:23 UTC 2009

john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Qcad comes with a pretty good tutorial.
Qcad is good. I managed to get the developer to make specific knoppix
tweaks, like, five years ago, and If I have to do anything 2D with
reasonable accuracy, that's what I'll use.
What I'm trying to realize right now, is an environment where I can bang
together a quick (not too accurate) floor-plan, or plan-o-gram, and
easily include that for LaTeX output. I could start with anything, but I
surmise that Xfig may be closest to the bone.
djp