Web Cams Revisited

john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 21 18:47:44 UTC 2009

I'll be picking up a web cam plus headset w/ built-in mike in the next day or so. This subject came up recently and I saved some emails with advice that I thought I could use, along with product recommendations, etc. Unfortunately, I can't access my mail server right now due to hardware problems.

I'm trying to recall what someone said (I think it was Lennart) about making sure to pick one up with a certain specification, which would pretty well ensure success. Is there such a thing as a spec to look for in web cams?

Thanks,

John.