Is there interest in a talk on clustering?

colin davidson colinpdavidson-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 17 21:37:43 UTC 2009

I'd be interested. Also, if there is too much for a single
presentation, could it be broken down into several.

For instance:

- An introduction to clustering, what it's good for and how to set up
a basic cluster.
- Virtualization, KVM, XEN (and others) pros, and gotchas.
- Virtual Machines on clusters, starting, stopping, migrating etc.

and so on...

Cheers, Colin