OT: How to destroy the earth

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 17 15:57:43 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> William Muriithi wrote:
>>
>> Evening,
>>

>> http://qntm.org/?destroy
>
> LoL, its the misguided fools who really mean to save humanity, not the
> earth, yet they turn on each other like dam idiots!

At first I was thinking wtf - who'd want to destroy the world?  So of
course, I had to look.

It was a fun read; a couple of the ideas that popped into my head were
later debunked so now I'm a little put out.  Guess I'll have to go
back to my evil genius' book and run some more simulations.  >-)

http://www.gamedev.net/columns/books/bookdetails.asp?ProductID=705

(The book focuses on Java; besides that it's quite suitable for - and
targetted to - budding teen programmers.  Reminds me of the good ol'
days and the programming texts I used to read as a kid.)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/   @psema4

  Member of the Pirate Party of Canada