map/diagram of relationships within a wiki?

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 12 04:39:41 UTC 2009

hey folks,

does anyone know a tool for making a map or some kind of visualization
of the links between pages in, say, a wiki?  I;m just doing a fun little
project that's all about the relationships between the various people,
places, and other entities on wiki pages.  I'd like to generate a map --
a bit like a mindmap, i guess -- of those relationships somehomw, either
organically just by looking at links, or some other way, maybe using
metadata of some kind.  Any suggestions?

thanks,

Matt Price
matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org