[Linux Education]: Linux Installs and Children...

Maureen E.Thornton maureen-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 11 20:25:30 UTC 2009

Your answer shows me why we need techies in our lives and why most
people say oh "He's a techie" and discount many of them!

Remember, not all people are alike - it takes all types to make a world
and I have to deal with those that need to be hand fed and gently cared
for in order to get the best performance out of them.  The closest they
get to anything technical is the lighting designer saying "for God's
sake can't you find your light on stage?"

Fears they do not have!
Maureen

--
My Genie