Teksavvy ISP

Matt Middleton matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 11 18:39:20 UTC 2009

I'd like to follow up on my earlier email - from a customer service
standpoint, my opinion has been swayed back to the positive. They did
make a mistake, but when it was brought to their attention, they
rectified it as quickly as possible, and to my satisfaction.  The fact
that they owned up to it and didn't give me the runaround means they
get my full backing again.