more ISP advice: wasTeksavvy ISP

Matt Seburn mattseburn-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 10 21:19:40 UTC 2009

I tried switching to Teksavvy over the summer and had a nightmare of a
time with it, and was never successful in getting everything set up.
Basic problem is that there is an issue with the Bell line in our
building, Bell came out multiple times, they need authorization from
the property managers in order to do the work.  The property managers
are a pain to start out with and aren't cooperating.  Doesn't help
that I'm dealing with a reseller which makes it an unusual situation
for everyone.

Does anyone have any advice here?  Either for dealing with the
situation with Teksavvy, or with another reseller.  Are there any
Rogers resellers worth looking at?

Thanks,
Matt