What about Acanac?: wasTeksavvy ISP

Michael Lauzon mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 10 21:04:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 15:56, Lennart Sorensen

> Yes.  It lasts up to 5 hours.  That's totally not good enough.  It also
> uses rogers' cable network, which while generally quite reliable, isn't
> always reliable.
>
> --
> Len Sorensen
> --

I had nothing but problems when I was briefly with Bell, didn't really
run into many problems when I was with Rogers before the summer, and
so far no problems yet with Rogers, but of course time will tell.

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon
Sent from Don Mills, ON, Canada